- By: Jacques Junior Booysens
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/4-jay-jay
Jay-Jay is a spontaneous 9-year-old boy with a very rare genetic disorder called post-Infectious Bilateral Striatal Necrosis. His prognosis is not great as his condition is regressive. He sustains liver damage and brain damage with every viral infection he gets and is not supposed to survive until adulthood. He is wheelchair bound with a grade 4 cerebral palsy status.
However, Jay-Jay is an adrenalin junkie who loves any kind of challenge to live his life to the fullest! From adaptive surfing to modelling to any kind of outdoor activity. He always has a smile on his face and has the best sense of humour which people enjoy the most about him.
He loves going on outings with Warrior on Wheels and has even completed the Cape Argus Cycle Tour in a buggy with the help of awesome volunteers.
His family struggles financially and even his special needs school fees are an annual hassle with the family just having sold their panel van to cover attorney’s fees and school fees for 2018.
Funds raised will help purchase a new homecare electric bed, overbed table, a matress and the shipping costs.
We ask that you open your hearts to make life just a little easier for Jay-Jay and his family.
- Dec 21, 2018 - R 200.00
- "vir ons liefie-kind" - Tannie Sonia en Aletta
- Nov 28, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Met liefde." - Karin Crous
- Nov 26, 2018 - R 310.00
- "Aan my model-seuntjie. Tannie is baie lief vir jou en ek hoop jy kry gou jou bedjie." - Sonia van As
- Nov 23, 2018 - R 200.00
- "You have made Courageous Tenacity a Super-Power my Angel. You inspire us all. Love you so so much" - Letta
- Nov 15, 2018 - R 40.00
- "When you smile your eyes smile with. We love you very much xx" - Belinda
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 40.00
- "4 JJ" - Caroline