Alec van Wyk
- By: Alec Van Wyk
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/alec-van-wyk
After we learned Taylor has ADHD , we felt a bit lost with no support system and had to sort of learn as we went. Living with it and helping him as best we can.
I know how very important it is to get screened early so that the children can learn and grow without feeling out of control of themselves.
Know how much Renata and Nick have put into this foundation I would like to try do my part to support their cause, every little bit helps towards screening kids in need.
Please support us ????
- Oct 08, 2017 - R 250.00
- "All the best for Gun Run today. Running with an injury must be brutal, but doing it for your son is probably such a sweet pleasure. Taylor, you are precious! " - Pet
- Oct 07, 2017 - R 154.23
- "We all can make a small difference." - Werner Schmidt
- Oct 04, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Thanks Alec, this is a good cause." - Ray
- Oct 04, 2017 - USD $ 19.28
- "Thanks for making me aware of this Alex" - Quinton Snyman
- Oct 04, 2017 - R 260.00
- "Great work bud!!!" - Coenie
- Oct 03, 2017 - R 3 000.00
- "Good luck" - Castaway Components
- Oct 02, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Such a worthy cause" - Anel Botha
- Oct 02, 2017 - USD $ 7.36
- "Good luck" - Elsa Kleinhans
- Oct 01, 2017 - R 205.64
- "The most powerful tool in creating awareness is sharing one's story!! Taylor is lucky to have a dad like you! Good luck with all the races you plan to run for the charity - you'll smash it, as always!" - Derine
- Sep 30, 2017 - R 102.82
- "What a worthy cause - best of luck, Alec! " - Jackie Smal
- Sep 09, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Good luck Alec, what a fantastic opportunity to raise funds for a cause that is so needed here in South Africa " - Andrea
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation offers South Africa’s first non-profit ADHD screening and early intervention services for children in underprivileged communities.This will ensure early referral, diagnosis and treatment, and improve the quality of life of these children.
Visit www.gb4adhd.co.za for more information.