Alex rides for kidz with cancer
- By: Alex Pugh
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/alex-rides-for-kidz-with-cancer
Thank you so much for clicking on the my page....your sponsorship will make a difference in the life of a child fighting cancer!
I have entered the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge yet again, which takes place on Sunday 16 November 2014. The Cycle Challenge, is a 94.7 km cycle race held in Gauteng.
This year I will “ride for a purpose” and be supporting Rainbows and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. This is a small foundation that supports children fighting cancer. One child at a time.... Rainbows and Smiles provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer. The founder, Bonita Suckling lost her only son Jed, to brain cancer when he was only 6 years old. The mission is to give children with cancer the best quality of life and to do whatever it takes to hear the words "no evidence of disease"
Thank you so much for supporting me in my cycle and mission to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
To help me raise funds please click the Donate Now link on this page.
Making your donation on this page is a really simple credit card payment process, and even the smallest contribution will help these precious children.
A note from the Rainbows team
We are grateful for your generosity, your trust, and most importantly your commitment to our mission. On behalf of the Rainbows and Smiles team and the children fighting cancer, thank you for your charitable support. Please note that Rainbows and Smiles is a Public Benefit Organisation in terms of section 30 of the income tax act. All donations to us will be tax deductible in the hands of the donors in terms of and subject to limitations prescribed by the Act. We meet all legal requirements and should you need any additional information please contact [email protected].
Thank you for supporting Rainbows and Smiles!!
- Nov 14, 2014 - R 100.00
- "ride like the wind good luck" - Hilton
- Nov 13, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Wishing u a great race for a good cause" - Dolores
- Nov 07, 2014 - R 500.00
- "A Sub 3hr finish time please Al. Xx" - Taits
- Nov 04, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Go Alex! I am glad that you are "riding for a purpose" and for such a good cause." - Joan Pugh
- Oct 27, 2014 - R 100.00
- ":)" - Kat
- Oct 27, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Proud of your cause, ride hard" - Leone Jacobs
- Oct 26, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Great cause and Good Luck Al our Pal!!" - Craig & Tiff
- Oct 24, 2014 - R 150.00
- "Good luck and see you at the finish ;) xxx" - Jules McMurray
- Oct 24, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Have a great ride for the kidz!" - Donald Platt
- Oct 24, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good Cause, lost my sister and dad to cancer" - Steven Suntup
- Oct 23, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Have a good ride buddy!!" - Manson Family
- Oct 23, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Go for it Alex!" - Peta Smith
- Oct 23, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Good luck buddy, 10th time round should be a breeze!" - Richard
- Oct 23, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Excellent Charity!!! Alex, be safe and enjoy the ride!!!" - Liz Mandy
- Oct 22, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Well Done Alex.Good Luck." - Peter Geyer.
- Oct 22, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Go sweets!" - Kim Pugh
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here