Amanda's Ironman for the Smile Foundation 2015
- By: Amanda Shaw
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/amandas-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation-2015
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
The Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation with a holistic health care vision for children with facial conditions. The Smile Foundation together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto our children’s faces with free corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments.
Thank you for supporting me as I tackle Ironman 70.3 in 2015 for this worthy cause.
- Jan 28, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Congrats on finishing ...such a worthy cause." - Amanda Jeffrey
- Jan 27, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Goodluck!" - Ian Shaw
- Jan 24, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Good luck!" - Cathy Ives
- Jan 24, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "You can do it !" - Nick
- Jan 23, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Good luck Amanda." - Dicky Dido
- Jan 23, 2015 - R 500.00
- "From ME to my very worthy cause, its an honour to raise funds for the SMILE foundation" - Amanda Shaw
- Jan 23, 2015 - R 100.00
- "Love you - you're going to smash it. " - Judes
- Jan 22, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Go Amanda. It's for a great cause." - Pam Smith
- Jan 21, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Sterkte, dink aan jou!" - Aletta Joubert
- Jan 15, 2015 - R 500.00
- "To my inspiration and my IM... you have workd so hard for this.....Good luck my angel" - Veronica, Paul & Crystal
- Jan 15, 2015 - R 350.00
- "Good luck Mom!! Love you" - Perry & Hope
- Jan 14, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Well done on taking on the challenge and supporting this worthy cause" - Deidre Renison
- Jan 14, 2015 - R 300.00
- "Have a great race Amanda!! You going to fly." - Wayne and Ingrid
- Jan 08, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Happy to donate for such a great cause." - Bruce Gie
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here