Andrew's Ironman for the Smile Foundation
- By: Andrew Stone
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/andrews-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation
Hi my name is Andrew Stone.
I've entered Ironman South Africa 2014, the ultimate mental and physical endurance challenge.
It is important to know what your goals are and what motivates you when competing in this gruelling challenge.
I'm honoured to be part of the The Smile Foundation Ironman Team. And we have a joint goal - to raise funds for this incredible organisation. To change the lives of children with facial conditions and to help them realise their dreams through much needed free facial reconstructive surgery.
Please help us in some way, by means of a donation, change a child's life.
Thank you for all your support throughout my Ironman journey – it’s kept me going. And thank you for your donation to The Smile Foundation.
You can track my progress on the 6th April 2014 via: www.ironmanlive.com<http://www.ironmanlive.com>
- Apr 08, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Best of luck Andrew.. You are probably half way at the time of this message - enjoy the challenge." - Duncan Angus
- Apr 07, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Better late than never. Congrats on finishing. Maxing effort Klippies" - Windsors
- Apr 03, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Although we will not be there to cheer you on, we wish you all the best on race day! Great cause! Go for it!" - Russell & Susan
- Apr 02, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Give it horns boet, you've done the hard yards. Enjoy the day and experience!!" - Fanta & Trace
- Apr 01, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "Best of luck for this huge challenge. Will be cheering you on all the way!" - Chris & ACP Properties
- Apr 01, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best Andrew, enjoy the day!" - Ross
- Apr 01, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Good luck Stoney, will be cheering from the sidelines" - Jason Kalo
- Mar 30, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Wishing you all the best! We will be there on the day to support!" - Nic & Lee
- Mar 28, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "Go Dad Go!" - Fran, Georgia and Leo
- Mar 28, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Great cause that helps kids to face the world with a smile.Have a great day out on the course Andrew. It's a long and interesting day, but when you see that finishline its all worth it. Best of luck, " - Luigi
- Mar 27, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Well done so far. Another 'Challenge' ticked off. Good luck for race day!" - Howie and Nina
- Mar 24, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Goodluck!" - Marco & Jill
- Mar 17, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best Andrew! For a fantastic cause too." - Steve & Cledia
- Mar 14, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Proud of your determination and commitment. Wishing you well on the day." - Mom and Dad
- Mar 14, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Wishing you a great race" - Weber Family
- Mar 13, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Andrew!! I will be there shouting for you" - Andrew
- Mar 13, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "Best of luck Nash! You can do it and we will be there to support" - Casey
- Mar 12, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Andrew." - Andrew
- Mar 10, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good Luck Bru" - Dalen
- Feb 25, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best Andrew!" - Trevor & Cath Biggs
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here