Angela's Ironman for the Smile Foundation
- By: Angela Ackerman
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/angelas-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation
Hi my name is Angela Ackerman.
I've entered Ironman South Africa 2014, the ultimate mental and physical endurance challenge.
It is important to know what your goals are and what motivates you when competing in this gruelling challenge.
I'm honoured to be part of the The Smile Foundation Ironman Team. And we have a joint goal - to raise funds for this incredible organisation. To change the lives of children with facial conditions and to help them realise their dreams through much needed free facial reconstructive surgery.
Please help us in some way, by means of a donation, change a child's life.
Thank you for all your support throughout my Ironman journey – it’s kept me going. And thank you for your donation to The Smile Foundation.
You can track my progress on the 6th April 2014 via: www.ironmanlive.com<http://www.ironmanlive.com>
- Apr 03, 2014 - R 150.00
- "Good luck Angela! See you on Sunday x" - Megan Gill - Ibhayi Freight Services
- Mar 31, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Go for it" - Lester tait
- Mar 28, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Remember to smile!" - Danie
- Mar 27, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "You always make us smile! Miss you guys! Good luck!" - Andrew, Auriel & Morgan Hicks
- Mar 27, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best smilling lady" - Greg and Janet
- Mar 27, 2014 - R 200.00
- "To the best Mom and Wife ... good luck, have fun and keep smiling..." - Kevin Ackermann
- Mar 25, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good Luck Angela" - Ouma Grootjie
- Mar 24, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Hey goodluck. Really hope you have a great race!" - Ingrid
- Mar 10, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck Angie....." - John Parry
- Mar 07, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Wishing you a great race day...." - Jellybeans
- Feb 27, 2014 - R 500.00
- "good luck :)" - Nick
- Feb 25, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good luck my friend! xx" - Debbie Pearce
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here