Angie's Ironman for Smile 2018
- By: Angie Sampson
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/angies-ironman-for-smile-2018
I have always had a love for outdoor activities and enjoy most sports.
The tri bug bit just over a year and a half ago after watching a friend run down the red carpet and become an Ironman - it was truly inspiring!
I have been blessed with good health, a happy heart and a bright smile. There are many who have not been as fortunate, so it makes perfect sense for me to do what I love with an added purpose. That purpose is bringing awareness of the great work The Smile Foundation does and to raise funds/donations to put a smile on as many little innocent children's faces as possible.
Everyone deserves a smile :)
- May 11, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Awesome roomie :)" - Keri Purdon
- May 10, 2018 - USD $ 79.72
- "Gogogo sporty spice ^^ " - Tegipie and Adypants
- May 01, 2018 - USD $ 8.02
- "Congrats! I'm impressed!" - Adam
- Apr 05, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Go G-Spot" - Vic Skelton Inc
- Mar 15, 2018 - R 500.00
- "keep smiling" - wayne
- Feb 15, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Very proud of you my friend. Keep on keeping on! " - Brige and Rach
- Dec 02, 2017 - USD $ 146.04
- "love you lots like jelly tots" - I<3Angie
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here