Animal Ambulance Pretoria Drinking WATER FILTER
- By: Simone Bester
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/animal-ambulance-pretoria-drinking-water-c
This year for my birthday I want to raise funds for Animal Ambulance in Pretoria.
They need to have water filters installed on their borehole to enable them to use it for all animals on their property. Last December they had a borehole installed, but until now they cannot use the water as it's undrinkable and brown. Even the furkids blankets are being damaged by being washed in this untreated water.
To fix the water quality they need to pay for water filters, and I would like to request everyone to donate, even if just R50. Every little bit will help.
- Jun 28, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Happy Birthday SimStar. Miss you so much. All our Love, Nic and Sands" - Sandi and Nic
- Jun 25, 2019 - R 203.00
- "I applaud your efforts to help the little ones, weel done SIm!" - Dr D
- Jun 25, 2019 - USD $ 34.80
- "A great cause for a great ocassion!" - G and Phil
- Jun 24, 2019 - R 514.10
- "What an awesome idea to donate to such a worthy cause as a birthday gift." - Rambambinos
- Jun 21, 2019 - USD $ 73.30
- "happy birthday. I hope our contribution can make a difference" - Jan and Paloma
- Jun 19, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Happy birthday friend ... your love and light is inspiring " - Clair and Alain
Animal Ambulance Pet Shelter
The Animal Ambulance is a 24hr emergency shelter for sick and abused animals.
The Animal Ambulance was established in 2002. We are a registered non profit organisation and exist entirely on donations from individuals and fundraising events. We receive no funding from the government.
The purpose of The Animal Ambulance is to aid abused and sick animals who without our help would die an often painful death. We believe in giving all animals a second chance as we are a pro life shelter.
After the animal is rehabilitated we offer them up for adoption in exchange for a fee. All our dogs are sterilized except the puppies.
At the shelter, the animals are treated as family and are not kept outdoors, in a cage or a kennel. They are not watchdogs - they are pets.