Anni 4 Project Dignity
- By: Anni Summer
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/anni-4-project-dignity
Dear friends and family
In 2017, for my birthday, I will be a SUBZHero - doing the Cape Town Cycle Tour to raise funds for Project Dignity.
Each month thousands of girls miss one week of school each month because they don’t have access to sanitary products.
Project Dignity distributes SUBZ washable re-usable sanitary panty and pad packs + give educational talks to girls on puberty.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
I’m raising funds to help 20 girls to stay in school and complete their education.
One SUBZ washable, re-useable sanitary pads and panty pack costs R220 and lasts a girl for up to 5 years. Ultimately Project Dignity aims to keep the girls of South Africa in school. The importance of girls' education in creating social change is indisputable - we know that when girls' education is enhanced, it improves not only their chances of a better life, but also has a positive ripple effect on the lives of any children they might have in the future.
Every donation – big or small – will be greatly appreciated.
- Mar 06, 2017 - R 2 177.11
- "Enjoy the race, it is a worthy cause" - Toco
- Mar 06, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Good luck anni. Really proud of you. Will be thinking of you" - Karen
- Mar 06, 2017 - R 250.00
- "Hey Mommy! I'm so proud of you. Not only do you do so much for me, but you do so much for others. I love you forever. " - Erin
- Feb 24, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Take care and have a blast !!" - GIH
- Feb 22, 2017 - R 250.00
- "Good Luck Mom, I ??You" - Mitchel
- Feb 21, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Can't wait to see you in CT" - Kate
- Feb 13, 2017 - R 514.10
- ""Unexpected kindness is the most powerful and most underrated agent of human change." Enjoy your ride!" - MCSCJG
- Feb 13, 2017 - R 226.20
- "So happy to help, good luck!" - Christina
Project Dignity Trust
We aim to supply as many girls as possible with SUBZ washable, re-usable sanitary pads and panty packs. Many girls simply don't have access to this very basic necessity and this keeps them out of school for up to one week each month. We also educate girls on puberty and empower them to take care of themselves when we distribute these packs.