Another Smile for Jessica Du Plessis
- By: Hennie Nolte
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/another-smile-for-jessica-du-plessis
Hi Everyone. So this year.... I'm riding the 94.7 ????, but more importantly I'm riding it for a good organisation - The Smile Foundation.
My daughter’s child, Jessica, has Moebius Syndrome and has facial paralysis, thus she can't ???? smile or ???? frown.
Please support my cause and cycling this challenge by please making a donation to the Smile Foundation (no matter how big or how small every bit helps).
Please click on the link below and help me make a difference.
Please share this with your family and friends.
- Dec 03, 2018 - R 411.28
- "Thank you Smile Foundation for the work you done ? " - DENOL Machine Tool Services
- Nov 16, 2018 - R 205.64
- "All the best" - Getgoing Machine Services
- Nov 16, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Good luck" - Sonja & Logan
- Nov 15, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Good luck to all the cyclists " - Sonja Nolte
- Oct 30, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Love you!!" - Janine
- Oct 22, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Keep up with your wonderful work " - DENOL Machine Tool Services
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here