Ashley&Kyla swims for Rainbows and Smiles
- By: Ashley&Kyla
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ashley-and-kyla-swims-for-midmar
My cousin's little boy, Henry, sadly lost his life to this terrible disease called DIPG, childhood cancer, at the age of 4.
My daughter and I are swimming to raise funds to create awareness for a foundation called Rainbows and Smiles, which helps other brave little soldiers, fight this horrible monster!
We are swimming to keep Henry Bear's memory alive. Every little bit goes a long way, and every donation is so much appreciated.
All our love and gratitude, Kyla and Ash
- Feb 01, 2022 - USD $ 65.02
- "Hope you meet your target. Much love xx" - Colleen Shaw
- Jan 31, 2022 - R 1 000.00
- "Ash and Kyla. Swim for Henry Bear. With you in spirit. " - Mum & dad
- Jan 31, 2022 - R 100.00
- "Good luck rooting for you gals " - Julie Edwards
- Jan 28, 2022 - R 600.00
- "Good Luck Ash and Kyla, proud of you. In loving memory of precious Henry." - Kev & Lisa
- Jan 13, 2022 - USD $ 41.79
- "Good luck Kayla you are a superstar for doing this and dedicating it to Henry." - M Jordaan (Heids)
- Nov 26, 2021 - USD $ 30.99
- "Always in out hearts" - #fromhenrybear
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here