Autism Services for Kouga Municipality
- By: Centre of Grace Foundation
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/askm
- Date Created: 9 September 2021
R 7 227
R 2 376 000
The Centre of Grace Foundation is a non-profit-organization based in the Kouga Municipality, South Africa.
We are the only organization providing services for autistic children and their families in the Kouga Municipality, consisting of nine towns.
Our greatest challenge is to find the funds needed to provide schooling, therapy services and support services for autistic children and their families.
Your donation will make a significant difference in the lives of autistic children to reach their full potential through gaining access to much-needed services offered at the Centre of Grace Foundation. We are grateful for your gift.
- Nov 05, 2021 - USD $ 32.87
- "Great cause, thx for referring us Ish." - Fab
- Nov 05, 2021 - USD $ 78.34 Fees covered
- "Great cause Ish, hope you reach your target " - PhilT
- Nov 05, 2021 - USD $ 361.52
- "Keep up the fantastic work" - Ishmael
- Sep 27, 2021 - R 100.00 Fees covered
- "Blessings" - Anonymous JBay
Centre of Grace Foundation
Centre of Grace Foundation is the only autism service provider in the Kouga Region of South Africa, Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape.
Our vision is to ensure that autistic children and their families from impoverished communities have access to appropriate education, health, support services and care.
We offer a consolidated service, namely, Assessment Clinic, Pre-School, Primary School, Therapies and Family support services.
We hope to raise funds to support the Centre of Grace Foundation, including educational subsidies for children, salaries for teachers and therapists and general operational costs.
Thank you for your support.