Hospital Bed For 90 Elderly Lady
- By: Felicity Munro
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/audrey-goltz
My name is Felicity Munro, 50, and my family and I live in Port Elizabeth. My daughter and I are my mother Audrey's (90) only caregivers.
My mother is bedridden and she desperately needs a hospital bed, proper mattress and nappies. We battle to manoeuvre her for nappy changes, bed baths, meals etc. She has osteoporosis of the spine and is in continuous pain and only has the use of her left arm. She is unable to walk and therefore is bed ridden. She is also in nappies 24/7.
She only gets a small pension and cannot afford a bed. My 18 year old daughter has done a home based caregivers course and looks after my mother during the day while I am at work.
The funds we raised will be used as follows:
Hospital bed (basic) R12500
The remaining funds will be used for adult nappies, which my mother needs 24/7.
- Jul 15, 2019 - USD $ 32.80
- "Just a small amount to help you on your way. Love to you and Auntie Audrey xxx" - Alison
- Jul 14, 2019 - USD $ 35.82
- "We hope this will help Auntie Audrey xxx" - Nat and Leanne