Jayson Dean Running Comrades for Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
- By: Jayson Dean
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/average-jay-running-the-washie-for-goldilo
My name is Jayson Dean aka Average Jay Ultra Marathoner. My journey is one to show the average runner or person that nothing is impossible.
A cause like Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation (gb4adhd) is a foundation trying to find those children in need that could use and live by these words: "Nothing is Impossible!"
I would like to use this oppertunity to run Comrades on the 10th of June 2018 to show my commitment to these words, and this worthy cause!
Please support by pledging a few bucks and lets run this Ultra Marathon as One!
- May 24, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "Love the dedication and the determination. Enjoy the run." - Cynthia Dean
- Jul 08, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Best wishes Jayson" - Kurt Basson
- Jul 07, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Sterkte Jayson. Maak daai lang pad kort." - Danie
- Jul 07, 2017 - USD $ 19.44
- "Safe running" - Dennis Drouillard
- Jul 05, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Mom loves you. Have a good run and will pray for slightly cooler weather. " - cynthia dean
- Jul 04, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "You're a nutcase.. but good luck bro!! Rock n Roll!!" - Andy & Pam Mac
- Jul 04, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Way to go boykie.... we're with you all the way" - Leal & Riaan
- Jul 03, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Good luck with the Washie everybody!! This is a great cause my friend, well done!!" - Johan van Vuuren
- Jun 27, 2017 - R 260.00
- "Run like the wind and enjoy the ice cream at the end" - Mark S
- Jun 27, 2017 - R 164.51
- "Good luck!" - Mark Cronje
- Jun 22, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Have a great run for a good cause" - Russell
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation offers South Africa’s first non-profit ADHD and mental health screening and early intervention services for children in underprivileged communities. This will ensure early referral, diagnosis and treatment, and improve the quality of life of these children.
Visit www.gb4adhd.co.za for more information.
Help us to remove mental health barriers to education!
To set up your own fundraising page for Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation click here