Cycling another 1000KM for Down syndrome Jayden.
- By: Ben Nortje
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ben-brain-child-947
Hi My name is Ben Nortje.
On 29 Feb 2020 I wil start cycling from Elisras to Durban +-1500km covering 100km+ Per day to raise funds for Jayden Viviers.
Jayden and Valencia would like to attend the Family Hope Center Evaluation Assessment in 2020.
This life changing program would Evaluate Jayden and educate Valencia to better understand and overcome their unique challenges.
Your donation would improve Jaydens life and ensure he progresses in life and lives the future he deserves.
Please like and share our Facebook page for more Info and Updates.
Jayden is a 7 year old boy who has Downs Syndrome,
Today, Jayden and his hardworking, single mom lives with Jayden’s Grandmother for much needed support.
Join Me and Brain Child Fund in making a diffence In Jaydens world.
- Feb 08, 2020 - R 203.50
- "For the PTC. " - Monique
- Feb 06, 2020 - USD $ 6.79
- "Sterkte" - Dries
- Oct 27, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Thank you." - Ben
- Oct 24, 2019 - R 1 000.00
Thank you Hannerie" - Ben
- Oct 23, 2019 - R 600.00
From bank account. Thank you everyone that contributed." - Ben Nortje
- Oct 19, 2019 - R 2 400.00
- "Thanks Upington rotary fund and awesome people" - Ben
- Oct 15, 2019 - R 507.50
- "Baie dankie vir jou groot hart Ben. Lief jou Jayden en trots op jou Valencia... Jy is 'n wonderlike Mamma!" - Miemie
- Oct 12, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Go Ben! Lovely initiative for Jayden." - Nins
- Oct 07, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Lekker Ben, maak ons trots, ons kort meer ouens soos jy! " - van Biljon's
- Oct 05, 2019 - R 507.50
- "Well done! God bless" - Anonymous
- Sep 19, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Good luck and strongs" - Anonymous
- Sep 18, 2019 - USD $ 147.28
- "True peace comes from knowing that God is in control" - Anonymous
- Sep 18, 2019 - R 205.64
- "We are two healthy girls. We would like to say that you will be in our prayers and we will let God heal you and provide for you and your family" - Klara & Emilia
- Sep 10, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Jayden en Valencia ons is baie lief vir julle! Inspiration! " - Anonymous
- Sep 02, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Sterkte en vasbyt" - PSG Wealth Lephalale
- Aug 20, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Hope alot of people will open their ????" - Anonymous
Brain Child Fund
Brain Child Fund was established to provide a support network for brain related special need families, helping them to move forward, from merely surviving to thriving as a family amidst the special needs challenges they face. BCF supports the special needs family dynamic by assisting the family to set up physical, emotional, spiritual and financial networks to sustain them in the long journey and train families how to obtain the necessary funds for General life and education programs. By advocating for children, BCF has helped more than 225 South African families to find hope. We create awareness, restore hope through testimonies and empower parents through education.In addition, BCF has helped parents raise more that R8 million Just in the last 3 years, healed marriages and shared hope to heal their children.