Hand in Hand with Blake
- By: Rose-Lee Watson
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/blake-froneman
Blake is a 9-year-old little boy who resides in Alberton. Blake is a happy little boy, he loves music and listening to stories. Blake is a confident child and enjoys been treated like a normal little boy. Blake is blind and autistic. His blindness is due to medical negligence at birth. Blake also has other medical issues. Blake currently goes to horse riding therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, water therapy/swimming lessons, kinderkinetics, and biokinetics. These are all necessary to help Blake with his daily life and to help him get to a point where he can one day be more independent. Blake also needs to see an Opthamologist on an annual basis to check his eyes and also sees an Orthotist for prosthetic supports for his feet and ankles due to his ankles collapsing. He regularly needs new supports as he grows. We are raising funds to cover his monthly medical expenses, and also to start funding for a support dog/guide dog for Blake.
The costs are high and medical aid doesn't cover everything. As a mother, I just want to give my son the best chance in life!
- Jan 16, 2020 - USD $ 52.60
- "Good luck!" - Thelma Minnaar
- Jan 15, 2020 - R 500.00
- "Wishing you all the best Blake xx " - Sharon McGregor
- Oct 23, 2019 - USD $ 52.60
- "Hope this helps you reach your goal! All the best!" - Kendi Ullman
- Oct 22, 2019 - USD $ 210.40
- "We love you Blake! " - Mackenzie Family
- Oct 03, 2019 - USD $ 103.72
- "Hi Blake. Your future is bright, there are many rocky paths in life but you will over come. Keep going strong buddy." - Garth