Bonang Gwampi's S4J Challenge for 2019
- By: Bonang Gwampi
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/bonang-gwampis-s4j-challenge-for-2019
As a social runner and a firm believer in sport for social change, I support initiatives driven through running which change the society for the better.
S4J is a fundraiser where athletes who run the Comrades marathon (and other races) raise funds to help the people of Sudan and South Sudan.
I will be raising funds towards the S4J Children’s fund. The fund benefits the children of the Nuba Mountains in Sudan; with education being one of their primary focus.
Please help us in making a difference by making a donation.
“Sport has the power to change the world...It has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does...” Nelson Mandela
- Nov 19, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Good work, keep it up" - Sipho Ntuli
- Nov 10, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Children, irrespective of their worldly location, are our future " - Jimmy Ngoako Matshekga