Braam's Munga for Smile Foundation
- By: Braam Nel
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/braams-munga-for-smile-foundation
The Munga is not your average MTB event. It's a crazy, single stage mountain bike race across some of the toughest terrain south of the equator. A 1000km rush from Bloemfontein to Wellington in the middle of the South African summer.
It is not called the toughest race on earth for nothing.
Can a MTB race change your life? Most definitely - and not only mine but children's lives too.
I am racing to put a smile on the faces of children in need of plastic & reconstructive surgery. Partner with me and the Smile Foundation and let's change lives!
- Dec 01, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "Sterkte Braampie!" - Chris Dirks
- Dec 01, 2017 - R 1 100.00
- "Good Luck Braam Nel and the rest of the riders " - Genesis Projects
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 1 200.00
- "So ontsettend trots op jou!!" - Rochelle
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 2 000.00
- "I'd rather burn out than fade away." - Bassons
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 5 000.00
- "Sterkte ou maat" - Anonymous (Jy weet wie)
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Sukses Braam!" - Carina
- Nov 26, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "Go Braam! Great van jou om te doen!" - Samuel
- Nov 22, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Hou bene hou" - Cedar Solar
- Nov 21, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "GO BRAAM JY IS N YSTER " - JACO DU PLESSIS
- Nov 21, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Anton - Braam is a legend" - Anton Botha
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here