Brighton University Registration
- By: Mercy Manaba
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/brighton-university-registration
I have known in my heart since I was a little boy what I wanted to be when I grow up. It was not a stereotypical dream such as becoming a doctor or an astronaut; my vision was instead something that shaped my actions and decisions throughout my life. As my life`s scroll unrolls I discovered that engineering is the path I am destined to follow.
The intuitive notion solidified though the outcomes of my endeavors to pursue engineering the most evident being the grades I produced. I have been an A student, I worked hard towards achieving a very good academic record. I did this with the help of my parents working, my father who is in his late 60s was working as a security guard in South Africa.
Seeing my father work at that age drove me to press even harder in my University studies with the hope that someday, I would find a sponsor to help me with my finances and put my parents at rest. I managed to pass with high grades and received awards for being one of the best students but still I did not get a sponsor.
My father was then forced to resign mid last year due to old age, with him unemployed I cannot manage to raise my tuition to continue with my studies and pursue my goals. I am going to my final year doing a degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Johannesburg.
*Funds raised will be transferred to the University of Johannesburg*
- Feb 04, 2019 - R 2 056.40
- "Your perseverance is truly remarkable. Good luck with your studies." - Anonymous
- Jan 23, 2019 - USD $ 15.05
- "Good luck Brighton!! " - Kath
- Jan 17, 2019 - USD $ 76.84
- "Brighton your dream will come true. " - Tracey
- Jan 17, 2019 - USD $ 170.42
- "Good luck Brighton! Don't give up!!" - Anonymous
- Jan 14, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Good luck!" - Nicky M
- Jan 14, 2019 - R 359.87
- "Good luck " - Candice
- Jan 14, 2019 - USD $ 7.57
- "I wish I could give you more, but good luck with your venture! I hope you raise the funds to finish your schooling." - Layla
Brighton Manaba Study Cause
My father was forced to resign mid last year due to old age, with him unemployed I cannot manage to raise my tuition to continue with my studies and pursue my goals. I am going to my final year doing a degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Johannesburg.
Please Help Us Spread The Word: