Bronwyn Myers running for Golilocks and the Bear foundation
- By: Bronwyn Myers
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/bronwyn-myers-running-for-golilocks-and-th
I'm a clinical psychologist and mental health researcher and happen to be a mom to an 9 year old daughter recently diagnosed with ADHD. I've seen how access to the right diagnosis, correct educational support and medication has helped her cope better with the demands of the school system as well as emotionally and socially. Every child, irrespective of their background, should have access to this kind of help. This is why I am running to raise funds for Goldilocks and the Bear Foundation.
- May 29, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Proud of you my friend !" - Cally
- May 29, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Wishing you well." - The Franchi Family
- May 26, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Good luck" - Anon
- May 22, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Thank you for being such an awesome Mom!!!!" - Anton Franchi
- May 16, 2017 - R 310.00
- "Well done for doing something. Wishing you all the best" - Ros Gardiner
- May 15, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Good luck and enjoy!" - Julia le Roux
- May 15, 2017 - R 310.00
- "Goodluck for the race and supporting a great cause" - Marica Franchi
- May 13, 2017 - R 154.23
- "hope you have an amazing comrades this year" - Erica
- May 13, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Have a wonderful run and so happy to be supporting a great cause!" - Phil and Pam Crowsley
- May 12, 2017 - R 213.47
- "Good Luck Bron! So proud of you! Love to you , Mickey, Alexa and Anton!" - Amy Crowsley
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation offers South Africa’s first non-profit ADHD and mental health screening and early intervention services for children in underprivileged communities. This will ensure early referral, diagnosis and treatment, and improve the quality of life of these children.
Visit www.gb4adhd.co.za for more information.
Help us to remove mental health barriers to education!
To set up your own fundraising page for Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation click here