Build a Wall for Yenzani
- By: Cliff Lamberton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/bulld-a-wall-for-yenzani
Yenzani Children's Home Needs a Wall
The home's mission is:
The safe housing of children in crisis, protecting them from secondary abuse and defending all their rights.
One of the Core Values is that they value safety and honour the importance of providing a physically and emotionally safe home.
Unfortunately the boundary wall is a low 3ft precast wall with a dodgy gate. With current crime rate in South Africa this is less than desirable. We really need to give them a decent wall with a security gate.
We are asking for cash donations which will go towards building the wall. A special gratitude mural will be created to say thank you to all those who contributed.
If there are any builders out there who want to contribute there services to building the wall it will be greatly appreciated.
Any additional funds raised will go towards improving security and nice to haves such as:
- New intercom
- Electric Fence
For more information on The Yenzani Children's home please visit the website at: www.yenzani.org
The Making It Happen Childrens Project, trading as Yenzani Children's Home, is a fully compliant Public Benefit Organisation, a registered Children’s Home, a Non-Profit Company (in compliance with the new Companies Act) and a registered Non-Profit Organisation.
- Jun 05, 2018 - R 26 000.00
- "Because June is Youth Month - thank you Don Packett" - IDL Fresh South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- May 25, 2018 - R 160.00
- "Keep up the good work !" - Ismail
- Jun 02, 2017 - R 3 000.00
- "Let's Build this Wall" - Cliff Lamberton
- Mar 07, 2017 - R 1 010.00
- "Hope you get the wall built soon. " - Shirley Coetzee
- Mar 07, 2017 - R 160.00
- "I hope the target is achieved" - Anton de Bruin
- Feb 21, 2017 - R 3 084.60
- "Let's Make it Happen and Build a Wall" - Cliff Lamberton
Donations to dateR 48 414.60
Fundraising targetR 30 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 15 000.00 Donate
Making it Happen Children’s Project
Yenzani is a registered children’s home, Public Benefit Organisation and Non-Profit Organisation and Company operating since 2002.
Yenzani Childrens home provides safe housing for children in crisis, protecting them from secondary abuse and defending all their rights.
Yenzani is an isiZulu word that means “make it happen” or “do something”.