- By: Nicole Petersen
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/caleb-petersen
My name is Caleb Petersen, and I am 11 years old. I live in Kensington, Cape Town, South Africa and I am in Grade 5. I love singing. I live with my Mom, Dad, and Brother. I love maths and playing soccer.
I really love singing and have received a chance of a lifetime to explore Europe at this age through my passion for singing.
Belgium Tour Package for group includes:
- Return airline tickets from Cape Town
- Airport taxes
- Visa Fees
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
- 5 Nights' hostel accommodation, breakfast, 11 lunch/dinner meals
- Transfers to and from airport
- World Choir Games Access Passes
Being able to raise the funds I need will make me so happy. I would love to join the choir on this trip and be able to travel and live out my dream.
*Funds raised will be paid directly to the Choir.*
- Nov 13, 2019 - R 51.41
- "All the best young man " - Maggie
- Oct 02, 2019 - R 51.41
- "All the best" - Nicky
Caleb Petersen Choir Tour Cause
Nicole Petersen is raising funds for her son, Caleb Peterson (11). Funds raised will allow Caleb to accompany his choir on tour through Europe. Caleb loves to sing and has been granted an amazing opportunity at a young age that will only allow for his growth and development as a singer and a role model to other children in his community.