Cami to Kilimanjaro for Avela
- By: Cami Palomo
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/cami-to-kilimanjaro-for-avela
I have decided to make a difference by creating my very own fundraising journey to Mount Kilimanjaro in June 2019. Last year I did Everest Base Camp for the Avela Foundation and now KILIMANJARO !!
Mount Kilimanjaro Trek is one of the most challenging treks in the world. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa at 19,341 feet (5,895 meters) It is one of the Seven Summits (the highest peaks on the seven continents), Kilimanjaro is in Tanzania in east Africa.
All the funds I raise will go towards the U-matter program (psychological support program for burn survivors and their families) and also to buy our second Lumenis Laser Machine to help children with their scarring.
I already paid to get to Tanzania, I am only asking for your support by donating any amount you can to this cause. 100% of your donation will go directly to The Avela Foundation.
follow our journey on instagram @avelatrekking
- Mar 14, 2019 - USD $ 1 057.76
- "Thank you Cami for doing this. What a noble cause. " - Carola Hinojosa
- Jan 30, 2019 - USD $ 734.97
- "You Inspire" - Mario Cader
- Jan 16, 2019 - USD $ 4 988.71
- "Hi , It's Maria" - Maria Lowe
- Dec 05, 2018 - R 10 282.00
- "So excited to start the crowdfunding for Avela to Kilimanjaro in the hope people will match my donation" - Cami Palomo
Donations to dateR 115 019.42
Fundraising targetR 1 000 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 10 990.00 Donate
The Avela Foundation is dedicated to providing healthcare and emotional healing to South African children that have survive burn injuries. Some of these children have disfiguring scars and we know that with the right support they will be able to achieve the impossible.
To set up your own fundraising page for Avela Foundation click here