Cape Town Cycle Tour 2016 : Keeping our girls in school
- By: Gabriel Kwenampe, Colin Gauld, Valerie Gauld, Janine Hall, Brenda Haynes, Peter Wyngaardt, Lerato Mtiya, Peter Riskowitz, Michelle Riskowitz, Lambert Fick, Rosa Cilliers, Jacques Coetzer, Martie du Toit, JJ van der Westhuyzen, Susanne Hattingh, Lena Weile
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/cape-town-cycle-tour-2016-keeping-our-gi
Help our SUBZHeroes doing the Cape Town Cycle Tour 2016 to keep girls in school ....
They need your donations to raise funds to supply washable, re-usable sanitary pads and panty packs for girls. One pack helps one girl to stay in school for up to 5 years - for only R205
Each R205 raised meets one girl's sanitary product needs for 60 months!!
- Feb 12, 2016 - R 210.00
- "Hope you have a wonderful ride and reach the target for the donations" - Joanne Schoombie
- Feb 09, 2016 - R 205.00
- "Great project. Well done Val!" - Christine Roos
- Feb 08, 2016 - USD $ 13.43
- "All the best, Val. This is a great cause!" - Cathie Webb
- Feb 01, 2016 - R 220.38
- "Good luck Val - amazing charity to support" - Sharon Plint
- Jan 28, 2016 - R 300.00
- "Am amazing initiative Sue Barnes. " - Sandra and Bridgette Young
- Jan 27, 2016 - R 260.00
- "To support Valerie Gauld's argus and an amazing charity!" - Ann Spencer
- Jan 25, 2016 - R 215.00
- "Happy to be cycling for such a good cause" - Valerie Gauld
Project Dignity Trust
We aim to supply as many girls as possible with SUBZ washable, re-usable sanitary pads and panty packs. Many girls simply don't have access to this very basic necessity and this keeps them out of school for up to one week each month. We also educate girls on puberty and empower them to take care of themselves when we distribute these packs.