Carrie's 2 Oceans for Rainbows 2018
- By: Carrie Groenveld
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/carries-2-oceans-for-rainbows-2018
I chose to run with Rainbows & Smiles after seeing the impact cancer had on the people around the patient diagnosed.
Often being there for someone with cancer results in neglecting to take care of yourself and your needs. Which means they can’t truly be there for someone else, to listen, accept and offer tangible support.
So if my little contribution can assist those who are there for others, then I am honoured to be doing my part in the bigger picture.
- Mar 28, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Go Carrie!! You can do it!! Have FUN!!" - Derek
- Mar 05, 2018 - R 400.00
- "Great cause. Good luck for the run. " - Wayne & Gerry
- Feb 27, 2018 - R 300.00
- "A great cause to help those in need! " - Anonymous
- Feb 27, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Good luck. Wish you well on this good cause." - Brennon
- Feb 27, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck with your charity run !" - Leon
- Feb 27, 2018 - R 350.00
- "It’s something my friend and best of luck! Always for a good cause me know you’re going to crush it!!! " - Desire
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here