Scholar International Tennis Tournament
- By: Michelle Rosevear Schmidt
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/chadley-rosevear
My name is Michelle Rosevear-Schmidt and my son Chadley Rosevear is a 17 year old scholar at Curro Century City. We live in Tableview, in Cape Town. I am assisting Chadley in setting up a campaign to raise money to play in his first International Tennis Tournament alongside his Western Province Team in Europe in July.
Chadley, being part of the Western Province school team, has been invited to participate in an International Tennis Tournament in July where they will have the opportunity of touring 4 European countries and taking part in the International tennis tournament in Bratislava.
We would need to have raised funds by 10 June 2019 and they leave on 27 June 2019.
The cost of the tour is R29 990 which will include flights, transfers, accommodation and most meals.
Chadley would need to be kitted out with new shoes as they will be playing on Clay courts, which we do not make use of in SA. Shoes are approximately R2500. He will also need to purchase match shirts, strings and grips and gifts from South Africa to take to his opponents overseas. This would be approximately R2500. The remainder of the R5000 would be for spending money to use on lunches not accounted for, cold drinks through the matches and memorabilia to bring back.
By affording Chadley this opportunity it will not only help a teenager live out his dream, but could also possibly be the foundation of a future career opportunity overseas one day and could assist him in getting into universities overseas through sport after school. Chadley has been passionate about tennis from the age of 6 and has really worked hard to get where he is today.
This trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity and would mean the world to him.
- May 27, 2019 - R 2 056.40
- "Best of luck" - Anonymous
- May 27, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "On behalf of Sylvia good luck have a super time" - Lorraine Benjamin
- May 26, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Wishing you all the best! " - Dehlia
- May 23, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "All the best boy ...what a great opportunity...make the best of it !!!!t !!!" - Tania S
- May 05, 2019 - USD $ 36.65
- "Great opportunity that can't be missed" - Susie Lees
- Apr 20, 2019 - R 102.82
- "All the best for your tournament " - Charmaine