Please help Chantel continue her studies
- By: Debbie Patten
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/chantel-patten
Hi, my name is Debbie and I trying to raise funds for my daughter, Chantel so that she can continue with her studies. She is 25 years old and lives in Cape Town, Western Cape. I have reduced target as will pay difference from my savings. In this season of giving we hope you will help us.
She is in her 1st year of Architectural Technology. My husband and her father abandoned our family when she was just 2 years old and finances have always been tight. She spent 3 years working in the USA to save money to pay for her studies.
She was due to get a tax refund from the US but the company handling it has closed doors and disappeared. That was to fund next years studies. She has applied for many bursaries and been shortlisted but not successful as she does not fit the demographic profile. She is not working so can not get a loan. Please help her. Every rand will be gratefully appreciated. Its Christmas time, the season for sharing and caring.
It will literally help her achieve her dreams. She wants to share her knowledge and skill and give back to the community once qualified. As a teenager she gave up all her spare time to volunteer for the NSRI (Sea Rescue). She has never had it easy, I could never afford to spoil her and she really deserves this. It breaks my heart as a mother to see her stressing like this. Thank you, bless you and have a wonderful festive season.
*Funds raised will be paid directly to the relevant institution*
- Dec 25, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Good luck for your second year of studying, I know you will smash it out the park" - Shane
- Dec 07, 2019 - USD $ 71.94
- "Good luck. Sorry for the delay" - Allan Seini
- Dec 06, 2019 - R 50.00
- "I know it won't make a big dent but will donate some more next month" - rouan kritzinger
- Dec 01, 2019 - R 51.41
- "I know its only a little but sending you a huge good luck" - Sam
- Nov 30, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "Go gettem Chantal! " - Wikus
- Nov 11, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Good luck!" - Brehndan Botha
- Nov 07, 2019 - USD $ 100.00
- "Hope this helps a little bit." - Michael and Family
- Nov 06, 2019 - R 50.00
Good luck Chantel." - Anonymous
- Nov 05, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Hi my friend :) I hope this little bit helps in reaching your dreams xo" - Taylor Wacker