All I Want For Christmas...
- By: Marie Hamilton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/chantell-hamilton
My name is Marie Hamilton and I am trying to raise funds for my 30-year-old daughter, Chantell Hamilton. We live in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by a dentist. Due to serious complications her teeth started crumbling.
Chantell is not able to eat solid food because her teeth break whenever she chews something. She has to take medication every day, as she is in constant pain and there are recurring infections in her gums.
Not only is this affecting her confidence, it is making her very ill. We have spent thousands to try fix her teeth, only to discover that they are irreparable and sadly all but six of her teeth need to be extracted.
Due to the complications we need to have this procedure done by a specialist and desperately need the funds, as her hospital plan does not cover this procedure. Please help my daughter smile again.
The funds will go to Dr Selikson, a Maxillo-Facial and Oral Surgeon based in Rosebank and a Dr Rossouw, a Dentist in Bedfordview. The funds will be used for the following:
- Surgical Extraction (x17) - R33 321.76
- Osseo-Integrated Implants (x10) - R41 089.40
- Alveolectomy (x1) - R1192
- Sterile Tray (x1) - R197.72
- Sutures (x2) - R700.08
- Local Anaesthetic (x2) - R292.54
- Gloves, Mask etc - R145.28
- Implant components (x10) - R44 000
- Monitoring Equipment - R1 613.03
- Post Operatuve X-Ray - R665.79
TOTAL - R123 217.60
- Temporary dentures - R7 975.48
*Funds raised will be paid directly to the relevant institution*