Charlene's Ironman for Smile 2018
- By: Charlene Rademeyer
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/charlenes-ironman-for-smile-2018
I wear many hats, I am a wife, mother, a principal, teacher, student, friend, daughter but mostly I am someone who lives to inspire people by the way I live. I love to laugh and mostly see the bright side of everything.
I won't describe myself as "sporty" or " athletic" however I love sport and am very goal orientated. My sport consists of coaching u/9 soccer boys, which allows me to grow young minds.
Last year I took a leap of faith participated in the Corporate Triathlon, since then I have been hooked on the sport. I love the challenge of all three disciplines. I made up my mind and decided that I want to do something extraordinary, I took the challenge and started to train for the Ironman African Championship. It has been an amazing journey so far. So here we are, I have surprised myself, my family and my friends.
I decided to race for Smile Foundation as they are committed to changing the lives of children. Their purpose is to give back to those who do not have the ability to do so for themselves. Help me put a smile on a child's face and support me in my Ironman journey.
Together we can make a difference in our future generations.
- Apr 09, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Charlene you are a inspiration to us all. You go girl!" - Letetia
- Apr 06, 2018 - R 50.00
- "So trots ok jou. Geniet elke minuut van race day. Gaan vir jou by rooi mat wag. " - Debbie, Gavin and Keaton
- Mar 19, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Weet jy gaan diy baie geniet! You go girl!" - Adelle Brits
- Mar 16, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Go Charlene!!!" - Maria
- Mar 14, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Were super proud of you and wish we could support you in person.Your an amazing woman taking this on along with your already busy life.You inspire us everyday with you drive, determination and always smiling.We love you.Go get them iron woman . Lee +" - Lee and Heather
- Feb 26, 2018 - R 100.00
- "The red carpet is waiting...." - Bambi
- Feb 06, 2018 - USD $ 28.86
- "Good luck from UK x" - Claire Neal
- Feb 06, 2018 - USD $ 8.25
- "Good luck from England" - Agnieszka Pisarska
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here