Cherisse's Bazaruto Madswim 2017
- By: Cherisse van den Berg
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/cherisses-bazaruto-madswim-2017
My first ever Madswimmer adventure and I am excited to be part of a team that is aiming to swim up the length of the coast of Bazaruto Island in one day in support of raising funds for children in need and assist local communities, which I truly believe to be a good cause.
The swim will be approx 34km and we aim to spend at least 12 hours in the water. Expecting some strong currents, sunburn and possibly jelly fish but this won’t deter me from the challenge. Not only will this be a personal test of my endurance but at the same time I get to be involved in a great cause.
I sincerely hope that by signing up with Madswimmer I can create awareness for the need of supporting children and encourage you to donate to this wonderful cause. All funds raised will be directly attributable to these children and communities and any expenses incurred by the swimmers and supporters will be for their own cost.
Any donations will go a long way for the children and communities in Bazaruto Island!
Thank you for opening your heart and donating to this wonderful cause!
Bazaruto Madswim 2017 event will be in support of the following three charities:
- Oct 27, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Sterkte! " - Herman
- Oct 27, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "Sterkte...kort meer mense soos jy wat dit doen...trots op jou" - ZELDA
- Oct 25, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Sterkte!!!!! Geniet dit.. en bring vir my 'n geskenk terug ;)" - Lallie
- Oct 25, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Shark bait! Geniet elke oomblik, gaan jou mis!" - Hollie
- Oct 24, 2017 - R 210.00
- "Well done Cherisse! " - Schalk Bean
- Oct 09, 2017 - R 210.00
- "Go Cherisse Go !!" - Jason
- Oct 09, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Well done for signing up for this!" - Steve
- Oct 09, 2017 - R 1 010.00
- "Be safe!! - love you" - M Woollam
- Oct 06, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Good luck! " - Liene
- Oct 05, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "All the best skattebol, know you can do this...." - vandenberg's
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established business men and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 7 years.