Lynne Woods, Grant Auths & Garreth Jacobson
- By: Garreth, Grant & Lynne ,Auths & Woods
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/clarendon-runs-for-smile
Three Clarendon Park Primary School teachers are running the Comrades Marathon to raise funds for the Smile Foundation.
All funds raised go towards assisting children in need of plastic & reconstructive surgery.
Get behind them & donate to create smiles.
- Jun 07, 2019 - R 205.64
- "All the best Gareth, Lynne and Grant! You've worked super hard and looking forward to seeing you all finish strong on Sunday." - Cullis Family
- Jun 06, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Good luck to you all" - Casandra
- Jun 05, 2019 - R 210.00
- "Great cause! Good luck to you all!" - Nerine and Garth
- Jun 05, 2019 - R 210.00
- "Good luck Lynne. Sending love and strength xx" - Doyle Family Jhb
- Jun 04, 2019 - USD $ 36.38
- "Good luck to you all " - Young Family
- Jun 03, 2019 - R 203.00
- "All the best for the race! " - Howlett Family
- Jun 02, 2019 - USD $ 20.57
- "Best of luck to u all. God bless. " - Harmse family
- May 22, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Well done ! Wishing you all a good run on the day." - Ursula Jacobson
- May 22, 2019 - R 308.46
- "Good luck Garreth, Lynne & Grant - we'll be with you in spirit all the way! (watching from the couch) Well done on supporting the life changing Smile Foundation!" - Hechter Familiy
- May 21, 2019 - R 253.75
- "Great initiative guys. Wishing you all the best on your amazing journey." - Donne Lumpe
- May 21, 2019 - R 514.10
- "All the very best guys!! May it be your best race ever!" - Brian and Nicole
- May 20, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Such inpsiration Lynne " - Belinda Louw
- May 17, 2019 - R 200.00
- "You guys are amazing! Awesome charity! Good luck for the run!! " - Kim van Rooyen
- May 17, 2019 - R 5 141.00
- "Great initiative guys. Good luck !!!" - Crankshaw Marble & Granite Works
- May 15, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Good luck - I'll see you on the road!" - Steve Woods
Donations to dateR 21 508.76
Fundraising targetR 15 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 12 000.00 Donate
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here