- By: Clement Sibiya
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/clement-sibiya
My name is Clement Sibiya and I am raising funds for 2 university students who cannot afford to buy textbooks.
1. Sipho Dlamini who is a third-year student. He is my classmate and is 22 years old.
2. Noxolo Andy who is a third-year university student. She is my classmate and is also 22 years old.
I am hoping that I would have raised the funds by 31 January 2019. This will allows me to buy the books before the semester starts. The semester begins the first week of February. This date also allows me to compare prices at various book shops so that I can get the best deals.
Reaching my target would mean that I have assisted two students to get books, this will also allow the students to study effectively.
The whole R5000 will go towards books.
- The auditing book cost R900
- Standards cost R1200
- The tax textbook costs R400
This costs R2500 for each individual.
Funds raised will be paid into my bank account.
Clement Sibiya Education Support Cause
My name is Clement Sibiya and I am raising funds for 2 university students who cannot afford to buy textbooks. Funds will be raised for Sipho Dlamini (22) and Noxolo Andy (22), who are both my classmates. Reaching my target would mean that I have assisted my classmates to get books which will also allow my classmates to study effectively.