Help ComMed to continue saving lives!
- By: ComMed Emergency Response
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/commed-by-cpresq-fundraiser
- Date Created: 23 July 2020
R 27 707
R 300 000
Hello! We are a team of passionate individuals who have come together, each with a unique set of skills, to help solve a problem that has brought Johannesburg to its knees. This being the lack of adequate emergency medical assistance in crisis situations. Private and public services are doing everything they can to aid our community and we would like to fight the battle with them and therefor, we have started this non-profit company with a single mission; to help those in need!
We operate free of charge to our community and because of this, we rely solely on donations, partnerships and sponsorships. The funds in the near future will go towards getting our passionate team of 16 people, kitted with uniforms and equipment. Thereafter, the funds will be used for all the medical equipment, disposables and fuel.
We operate in Roodepoort and Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa. These are areas that range from the rich, right to the poverty stricken and we wish to aid our community, regardless of race, culture, financial situation and any other possible boundary to adequate emergency medical care.
With the funds raised, we will have the ability to respond to many more patients on a daily basis, allowing more lives to be changed for the better.
We work tirelessly, day in and day out, to ensure that a parent does not have to lose their child unnecessarily and to ensure to the best of our abilities, that every man and woman makes it home safely.
To see our daily activities, please go check out our facebook page and contact us for any other information you would like to know!
- Jun 08, 2022 - USD $ 70.23 Fees covered
- "Keep up the great work !" - Mike Nagy
- Mar 17, 2022 - R 500.00 Fees covered
- "Thank you for keeping us safe." - Sally Shuttleworth
- Mar 13, 2022 - USD $ 70.33 Fees covered
- "Keep up the good work " - Mike
- Nov 01, 2021 - R 500.00 Fees covered
- "Keep up the great work " - J&A
- Jul 26, 2021 - R 500.00 Fees covered
- "Thank you for the incredible work that you do, darling Earth Angels. With much love and gratitude, Shahn, Bridgette, Ryan and Jordan Van Zyl" - Bridgette Van Zyl
- Jul 11, 2021 - R 200.00 Fees covered
- "Keep up the good work. " - Anonymous
- Jul 11, 2021 - USD $ 74.57 Fees covered
- "May God continues to bless you. Thank you for your selflessness. " - Cornelia Blokker
- Jul 02, 2021 - USD $ 73.14 Fees covered
- "thx" - K
- Jul 02, 2021 - R 200.00 Fees covered
- "Thank you for always being available, always willing, saving lives. May God bless the whole team!" - Thank you
- Dec 01, 2020 - R 1 000.00 Fees covered
- "SO honoured to know you! Praying prayers of protection and countless miracles! You greatly inspire!! Bountifulliest Blessings! Xx" - Anrinet - Bella Adventures
- Sep 28, 2020 - R 500.00 Fees covered
- "keep up the good work. May God bless each and every one" - God is good all the time. All the time God is good
- Aug 05, 2020 - R 500.00 Fees covered
- "Go go go!!!" - Freddy Goody
- Aug 04, 2020 - R 200.00 Fees covered
- "Selfless work, thank you. " - Amber
- Aug 04, 2020 - R 200.00 Fees covered
- "Thank you guys for giving up your time to assist our community. Day and night sometimes freezing. Andre S" - Andre S.
- Aug 03, 2020 - USD $ 78.82 Fees covered
- "Keep up the good work." - Andris and Hannetjie Ernyes
- Aug 03, 2020 - R 200.00 Fees covered
- "Keep up the good work " - Dawood
- Aug 02, 2020 - USD $ 1 061.23
- "Happy to support the amazing work you guys are doing!" - Peter
- Jul 28, 2020 - R 50.00 Fees covered
- "First donation!" - Nathanael
COMMED BY CPRESQ
We are a group of volunteers consisting of First Aiders, BLS medics, and Nurses that form part of a community emergency medical team based in Roodepoort and surrounds. The goal of our NPC is to bridge the gap between patients who cannot afford the proper emergency medical assistance and those who can.
We help anyone who calls us and we do not charge. We run solely on donations to supply the equipment, disposables, and fuel that we use to serve our community.
We are passionate about medicine and we are passionate about South Africa and we wish to combine these passions and help those who need it.
Like our motto says, All Passion, Non-Profit!