- By: Clive Kinghorn
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/conner-kinghorn
My name is Clive Kinghorn. I am a rugby coach and father of three. I have a huge passion for working with kids through coaching, educating and teaching them the skills and knowledge they need to become upstanding members of society.
I am fundraising for my son, Connor, who plays on the Golden Lions u/18 IPT Rugby team. This team was offered a unique opportunity to represent one of the greatest rugby unions in the country. My son overcame major knee surgery, only to come back and make it onto this team for a second consecutive year. Unfortunately, I am unable to afford the full amount, and I am hoping for assistance wherever I can find it.
All funds need to be raised by 22 September 2019.
The funds will be used to cover accommodation, kit, meals, and transport.
Connor is a young man who has overcome several financial and physical challenges. He is well on his way to becoming a professional sportsman. The only thing standing in his way is money.
*Funds raised will be paid directly to the Golden Lions IPT U/18 Team*
- Sep 01, 2019 - R 514.10
- "All the best Connor, can't wait to witness your jersey convert from red to green and gold!!!" - Carl and Lara
- Aug 31, 2019 - USD $ 10.52
- "Good Luck!" - Gareth
- Aug 31, 2019 - USD $ 230.53
- "Do us proud" - Neil, Carla and Ava
- Aug 31, 2019 - R 514.10
- "." - Anonymous
- Aug 30, 2019 - USD $ 38.33
- "Good luck Connor" - Mavis
- Aug 30, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Good Luck chap! " - Good Luck Champ
- Aug 30, 2019 - R 154.23
- "Future Spring Bok" - Anonymous
- Aug 30, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Two fish in a tank, one looks at the other and says "How the hell do you drive this thing?"" - 1332