Connor Rides for Rainbows 2014
- By: Connor Mcloughlin
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/connor-rides-for-rainbows
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page:
I have entered the Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour, which takes place on Sunday 9th March 2014. The Cycle Tour, as many of you know, is a 109 km cycle race in Cape Town, a world-class event which attracts 35 000 participants a year and is the biggest of its kind.
I have decided to “ride for a purpose” and will be supporting Rainbows and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. This is a small foundation that supports children fighting cancer. Rainbows and Smiles provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer. The founder, Bonita Suckling lost her only son Jed, to brain cancer when he was only 6 years old. The mission is to give children with cancer the best quality of life.
Thank you so much for supporting me in my cycle and mission to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
To help me raise funds please click the Donate Now link on this page.
Making your donation on this page is a really simple credit card payment process, and even the smallest contribution will help these precious children.
A note from the Rainbows team
We are grateful for your generosity, your trust, and most importantly your commitment to our mission. On behalf of the Rainbows and Smiles team and the children fighting cancer, thank you for your charitable support. Please note that Rainbows and Smiles is a public benefit organisation in terms of section 30 of the income tax act. All donations to us will be tax deductible in the hands of the donors in terms of and subject to limitations prescribed by the Act. If you need any additional information please contact [email protected]
- Mar 04, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Thanks obo the kids Connor. Stay on the bike!" - Yeoshaan Ramdutt
- Feb 12, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Good luck mate, awesome ride and great fun, beers at La Med after are the bomb" - Simon and Leanne Hunter
- Feb 11, 2014 - R 300.00
- "Ride for a Purpose" - Aubrey Smith
- Feb 10, 2014 - R 100.00
- "All the best Connor! Thank you for making a difference and allowing us to do the same" - Erusha Raju
- Feb 10, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best- Nicks " - Nicky Tager
- Feb 07, 2014 - R 250.00
- "Good to see you adding value for a change. Nice one." - Rob
- Feb 07, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Good luck and all the best for the race! Thank you for doing this. " - Nitasha
- Feb 07, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Give it horns Connnor. Hope you enjoy the ride! Thanks for doing it for the kids." - Norm
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here