Cornia's Cancer support
- By: Bernice Powell
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/cornia-peacock
I have set up this campaign for my friend Cornia Peacock (26). We worked for the same company and become close friends. She and her fiance have a boy of 3 years old.
Cornia was diagnosed with bone cancer last year August. She received her brother's stem cells in January and on the 4th of June 2019, the doctor said the cancer is back.
She was admitted to the hospital today 5th of June 2019 to start the chemo process again to do the stem cell transplant again. Unfortunately, she and her fiance live in Middelburg and the hospital is in Pretoria.
Her fiance needs to travel from Middelburg to the hospital situated in Pretoria so he can be with her. He needs to take time off from work to support his wife. Unfortunately, she is not allowed to even see her child face to face as this could be a high risk for her. Her contact with him is via video call. Cornia also needs medicine that her medical aid does not cover during and after the transplant. The cost of medicine is estimated at R20 000.
Donations will help them with the travel expenses as well as financially with the medical expenses not paid by the medical aid.
- Jun 11, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Be Brave " - Anonymous
- Jun 10, 2019 - R 1 010.00
- "I know God's hand is upon your life.. it's for you to decide..to let go.. or to hold onto it... no matter what..." - Friend
- Jun 08, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "Praying for you every day" - None
- Jun 08, 2019 - USD $ 70.33
- "My prayers are that the Lord comforts you and keep you calm.You are loved" - Anonymous
- Jun 08, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Be strong" - Anonymous