COVID-19 Cancel Fundraisers: R70 000/$4209
- By: Sam Parrish
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/covid-19-cancel-fundraisers
The safety of our supporters, staff and volunteers is of utmost importance. Following the president’s address, we will not be hosting public gatherings for events until further notice.
Sadly this is going to drastically affect our Pugs. We currently have 189 orphaned Pugs and Honorary-Pugs in our care who truly rely on these fundraisers. This will be a huge blow to our rescue organization for fundraising. These cancelled fundraisers usually cover our rescues veterinary care (average R70 000 per month). Please support this safe version of our events by donating to this campaign to help our special rescues. These Pugs have no idea the turmoil the world around them is in, they are just innocent beings who rely on us for everything.
We need to raise R70 000 or $4209! Can you help us?
Thank you for always caring.
- Apr 22, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Thanks for your work " - David Boesch
- Mar 30, 2020 - R 105.00
- "Keep up the good work " - Loren
- Mar 20, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Keep up the good work" - Mariana Strydom
- Mar 18, 2020 - USD $ 12.71
- "Love and support to you all as always." - Vanja and Siya
- Mar 18, 2020 - R 512.00
I currently have a debit order of R200.00 a month for Pug Rescue" - Ana & Hilgard Malan
- Mar 17, 2020 - R 10 000.00
- "please take care of yourselves aswell as our fabulous pugs. Blessings to you for your love and caring" - Linda Givon
- Mar 17, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Thank you Cheryl, Malcom and Pug Rescue Staff for all your hard work and dedication. Stay safe Puggers. Wash those hands and paws " - Yvette Blignaut
- Mar 17, 2020 - R 1 050.00
- "Thank you for all the good work you continue to do!" - Lisa Bester
- Mar 17, 2020 - R 262.50
- "Just a small token of appreciation. Thank you for what you do! " - Roelia Schoeman
- Mar 16, 2020 - USD $ 65.36
- "From our Puggie hearts to your ..." - Winston ang Gigi
- Mar 16, 2020 - USD $ 13.07
- "Please take this small contriburion from our family" - Figueroa Pugs