Craig & Andrew's Tankwa Trek for Smile Foundation
- By: Craig Uria & Andrew Duvenage
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/craigs-tankwa-trek-for-smile-foundation
We are participating in the 2018 Momentum Health Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen.
We've joined forces to conquer 3 days of grueling mountain biking from 8-11 February 2018. We're racing for the Smile Foundation & our aim is to create more smiles for children in need of plastic & reconstructive surgery.
Support us by making a donation to the Smile Foundation.
- Feb 12, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Cracking watching you gents racing and the build up for epic 2018! All in aid of great cause!" - Josh Nuttall
- Feb 11, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Well done boys!" - Shaun Blankfield
- Feb 09, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck & enjoy!" - Nicole
- Feb 01, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Smash it" - David
- Jan 31, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Smash it boys" - Deon Kruger
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here