Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust
- By: Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/cret
JOIN OUR ALUMNI AND HELP PAY IT FORWARD!
Gauteng - In 2017, Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) alumni launched an Alumni Fund to contribute to their peers' education and skills development. The Fund provides bursaries through CRET and has raised over R400 000 to date.
Through your support, we can mitigate against the high drop-out rate in universities, support vocational education training, and ensure well-rounded and successful graduates.
We can ensure that deserving students are equipped with the skills and resources needed to contribute to the economy and society.
Join our alumni on its mission to give back by raising funds for others as others did for them!
CRET PROVIDES HOLISTIC SUPPORT
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust is a partner entity of Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation, which implements holistic bursary support and a youth development model.
Established in 1996, CRET has enabled over 500 young people to realise their education, skills development and career dreams and aspirations.
Our programme goes beyond tuition support and extends to the overall well-being of students. Students are provided with academic support, career guidance, psycho-social support, soft skills training, and ongoing mentorship to ensure throughput success.
Support the Fund and send skilled and talented visionaries into the world to eradicate youth unemployment, break the cycle of generational poverty, and change the futures of individuals, communities, and our country.
Please donate and share our campaign with family, friends, and colleagues!
- Dec 10, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Go CRET, what an amazing initiative and you should all be incredibly proud! " - Keri Francis
- Dec 09, 2021 - R 100.00
- "Proud of CRET alumni paying it forward!" - Keneiloe Kotlolo
- Nov 17, 2021 - USD $ 32.22
- "Great cause for helping young people!" - sherwills
- Nov 16, 2021 - USD $ 37.23
- "A direct and impactful initiative. Great work " - Prue Monument
- Nov 16, 2021 - USD $ 65.84
- "Great initiative- well done" - Jackie Barry
- Nov 16, 2021 - USD $ 98.76
- "Keep up the great work!" - Jo Brown
- Nov 15, 2021 - USD $ 65.18
- "Thank you for forming the CRET organisation to educate our future leaders" - Bridget Thornton
- Nov 01, 2021 - R 100.00
- "#PayItForward" - Sue Hershon
- Oct 29, 2021 - R 100.00
- "Donating is not a loss but an investment" - Hlulani Baloi
- Oct 26, 2021 - R 200.00
- "#payitforward" - Martha Motsatsi
- Oct 18, 2021 - R 1 000.00
Paying it Forward" - Mmabatho
- Oct 13, 2021 - R 200.00
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”" - Anonymous
- Oct 07, 2021 - R 500.00
- "Keep up the fantastic work you're doing!" - Mark Frankel
- Oct 06, 2021 - R 200.00
Incredibly proud of the Alumni." - Mpho Mhlongo
- Oct 01, 2021 - R 300.00
Giving back. Paying it forward. Leading by example. Proud of our youth!" - Feizel Mamdoo
- Sep 30, 2021 - USD $ 32.95
- "Supporting our youth to attain their dreams. " - Melanie Spencer
- Sep 30, 2021 - R 1 000.00
- "Well done all the alumni of CRET!" - Donne Nicol
- Sep 30, 2021 - R 200.00
- "As alumni, I'm committed to enabling CRET in assisting others in the way I was helped." - Cyril Madiba
- Sep 30, 2021 - R 500.00
- "give youth hope" - anonymous