Cape Town Cycle Tour for Amy Foundation 2021
- By: Stephen Howarth
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ctct-for-amy2021
We are trying to raise funds in order to keep the kids from the townships of Gugulethu and Bonteheuwel in our programmes.
Reaching my target will mean that at least two children from the townships can stay in our programmes.
We need to raise R5000 per child per annum to keep the youth in our programmes.
We need you. Together changing lives.
- Oct 11, 2021 - R 200.00
Good luck Stephen" - Odete
- Oct 08, 2021 - USD $ 42.41
- "Good luck Steve" - Rose
- Oct 08, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Stephen, enjoy & stay safe. " - Mike F
- Oct 03, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Good luck bud!! " - Wallies
- May 28, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Stephen, you've got this - super proud of you x" - Rachel
- May 26, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Good Luck and all the best " - Stephen Howarth
The Amy Foundation
The Amy Foundation is a non-profit organization daily educating, developing, and empowering 5-35-year-old youths living in the challenged and vulnerable communities within the Western Cape
Giving children hope and a brighter future, whilst helping to reduce HIV Aids, drug abuse, gangs, violence, and poverty. Students are offered healthy alternatives to all the negative influences while working to create emotionally well-rounded future leaders, entrepreneurs, and well-rounded citizens.