Cynthia's Midmar for Rainbows & Smiles
- By: Cynthia Grindlay
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/cynthias-midmar-for-rainbows-smiles
This year I have decided to swim for a purpose and raise funds for children fighting cancer, I will be raising funds for Rainbow and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. They provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer. My inspiration comes from little Hanno #BraveHeart Lewis who fought so bravely against this horrible disease and was called Home in July 2014, 3 days before his 4th birthday.
Thank you for supporting me in trying to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
- Feb 06, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Go Mom! You got this and I'm very proud of you xxx" - Shantelle
- Jan 20, 2017 - USD $ 14.70
- "Cynthia you inspire me. Keep up the great work. " - Heidi
- Jan 20, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Have an awesome swim! Lots of love xx" - Lesa-Jo
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here