Daniel Riding for Botshabelo 2015
- By: Daniel Lightley
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/daniel-riding-for-botshabelo-2015
I'm riding the 94.7 cycle challenge 2015 as part of a team raising funds for a much deserving charity in Midrand.
Botshabelo is a charity that changes many lives through charity work and education through their baby home and Urban Kids. They are a group of passionate people making a real difference.
Botshabelo also has Public Benefit Organisation status which allows individuals and companies to receive a tax rebate for any donations given to Botshabelo.
For more info check out the following:
- Nov 16, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Good Luck Daniel" - Janet Lightley
- Oct 29, 2015 - R 205.00
- "Great effort, good luck for the ride" - Barnaby & Keelyn
- Sep 30, 2015 - R 1 025.00
- "Good luck!" - Jessica Getty