Danny Garcia - Tusker Corridor Warrior
- By: Danny Garcia
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/danny-tcw
Friends my running journey began September 2017 with a one mile fitness evaluation.
I thought I was going to die!
Amazingly I wanted more, 2018 began with a 5k and I finished the year with my first 50k.
2019 has been an amazing year for running, with a dream to run an international race.
That desire has led me to the Tusker, a 230 mile expedition ultra trail race following the ancient elephant migration routes through the Eden to Addo Wildlife Corridor in South Africa.
I am asking for your financial support in this endeavor.
The funds will be used to pay for my entry fee and help the Eden to Addo Corridor Initiative further their efforts in expanding and maintaining the corridor.
---------- About The Tusker ----------
The Tusker is a 230 mile, non-stop, self-navigated, semi-supported expedition ultra trail run through the Eden To Addo Wildlife Corridor.
Visit https://tusker.run for more information
- Dec 26, 2019 - USD $ 59.89
- "GO DO that THING. DO EPIC SHIT! YOU'VE GOT THIS!" - Don Lorr
- Dec 25, 2019 - USD $ 40.00
- "You got this!!!" - Renee Estrella
- Dec 25, 2019 - USD $ 28.18
- "You got this!!!" - Laura Hellendrung
- Dec 25, 2019 - USD $ 100.00
- "Good luck!! We’re all behind you!!" - Iain
- Dec 25, 2019 - USD $ 20.00
- "Have a great run!" - Greg Clevenger
Eden to Addo Corridor Initiative
THE DREAM: The Eden to Addo vision is based on the practical potential within the landscape connecting the Western and Eastern Cape of South Africa. But this vision is guided by a deeper question and dream: What if we could re-establish ancient elephant migration paths across the Cape, what then? What other wildlife will benefit and how would that restore the ecological balance of the region?