Dawn Swims Balearic Island
- By: Dawn Smith
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/dawn-swims-balearic-island
I know it’s hard to do, but can you imagine what it would be like if you lost your family or had no family?
Think of how your world would change if you suddenly lost your parent, your child, your sibling. Sadly, many children in our community are facing this emotionally devastating reality, and many have no access to the help they need to cope and heal.
The Guild Cottage is one organisation making a difference and is a home to orphaned, abused and abandoned children. They are a refuge to these children, providing them with new family, hope and healing. A worthy cause of donation.
Please donate to this worthy cause.
- Aug 23, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Enjoy your swim!!!" - Lana
- Aug 21, 2017 - R 3 000.00
- "-" - Donation
- Aug 08, 2017 - R 310.00
- "Enjoy, pray you have a wonderful trip." - Vanessa Smith
- Jul 21, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good luck ... Your training will carry you through !!" - Shaun Fryer
- Jul 20, 2017 - R 260.00
- "Bless you Dawn, you go girl!!!!" - Lou Bulley
- Jul 20, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Enjoy!" - R&C D
- Jul 20, 2017 - R 205.64
- "May the nutters of the swimming world prevail!" - Guy Harker
- Jul 17, 2017 - R 154.23
- "You can do it!! Best of luck to my lane partner!! " - Nikki
- Jul 14, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Enjoy " - Jaki fagan
- Jul 14, 2017 - R 250.00
- "You go girl!!!" - Leonard Smith
- Jul 14, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Enjoy" - Nick
- Jul 13, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Have an awesome swim (I'm looking for a spot in someone's luggage...)" - Carole
- Jul 12, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck and thanks for including me" - Stuart Collins
- Jul 12, 2017 - R 205.64
- ""If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney" - Engela Kotzee
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established business men and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 7 years.