Dean's 947 for Smile Foundation 2016
- By: Dean Mannering
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/deans-947-for-smile-foundation-2016
A countless number of children in South Africa are living with facial conditions who need your love and support.
I will be cycling the 947 Cycle challenge for the Smile Foundation. Please sponsor me with a minimum of R1.00 to as much as your budget allows per kilometer.Do your part and give these children a beautiful smile.
"Because every child deserves to smile."
- Nov 21, 2018 - R 257.05
- "Well done!" - Nathalie
- Nov 08, 2018 - R 101.50
- "smiling all the way is whats it about." - Leonie De Klerk
- Nov 15, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Have a super cycle!" - Nathalie Mat
- Nov 03, 2017 - R 102.82
- "Well Done for a good cause. All the best on race day." - Leonie De Klerk
- Nov 20, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Good luck enjoy the ride!" - Talya van Straaten
- Nov 19, 2016 - R 616.92
- "Good luck daddio " - Yeagan Mannering
- Nov 17, 2016 - R 102.82
- "Good luck Dean and thank you for doing this for the kids. God bless." - Smiley
- Nov 15, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Cycle for a good cause and enjoy every mile." - Dr Y F Solomons
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here