DROP - Dementia Reach Out Programs
- By: Sharyn & Ross McCarthy
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/drop
Welcome to the DROP Team's campaign management page.
We are tremendously grateful you are here and hugely appreciate you making a significant difference to people living with the incredible challenges that dementia and alzheimers creates for the person with it, as well as their families, friends, caregivers and wider community.
If you require any further information, please feel free to review our full brief on our main charity page www.backabuddy.co.za/charity/profile/drop, email us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.drop.org.za
With huge drops of gratitude -Sharyn and Ross McCarthy.
We are also contactable by telephone on +27 (0)87 3549027.
- Jul 19, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Keep up the good work Sharyn and Ross" - Sally Zimmer
- Jun 22, 2018 - R 515.00
- "Bless you for all your good work" - Ang Hopper
- Jun 19, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Awesome project. Praying it is hugely successful. " - Shelley
- Jun 19, 2018 - R 210.00
- "God's Blessings for success and fulfillment of this wonderful idea." - Yvonne Daniels
- Jun 18, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Wishing DROP success and no doubt huge significance to our community." - Wingfield Digby
- Jun 16, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Lots of luck with this venture, you are both amazing! " - Elaine & Mark
- Jun 14, 2018 - USD $ 79.05
- "You are both so inspirational and I wish you every success with this amazing initiative. " - Michelle Hamilton
Donations to dateR 14 347.51
Fundraising targetR 2 500 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 10 000.00 Donate
- Make significant and meaningful change to the well-being of people living with dementia and alzheimers through awareness education workshops, coaching and training, advisory support services, various projects and initiatives.
- Always work to destigmatise the conversation around dementia and alzheimers.
- Develope awareness across cultures and communities through education.
- Stimulating community and businesses to support initiatives and causes to improve the lives of people living with dementia.
There is so much education and work needed that can only be achieved through generous support from the public and business communities.
Please Gift Generously.