- By: Michaela Marais
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/eben-dreyer
Eben had a heart attack at work and was transported to a private hospital - Netcare Olivedale in Randburg. At the hospital he received very costly medication to dissolve the blood clot which caused the heart attack. He was stabilized and moved to the cardiac ICU for 2 night and then moved to a Cardiac Ward for 1 more night. The hospital tried their best to get him into a government hospital. Later his family tried to get him into a Free State government hospital with no success.
Eben was discharged from the private hospital and got a script for costly medication while he is at home. 4 days later he was able to get into OR Tambo Memorial government hospital where he was then discharged after 1 night. He received a reference letter to a different government hospital. He still awaits a chance to get in there. When he finally gets into the next hospital his family will need funds to travel to him daily.
The next hospital, Joburg Gen, is about 45km away from home. He will see a Cardiologist there who will do a coronary angiogram on him and some tests to determine the damage on his heart. After that he will be discharged and will have to see a dietician which can be costly.
All the medical bills keeps piling up.
Please Help us spread the word: Share This Post
- Sep 18, 2018 - USD $ 7.04
- "Hoop jy word giu beter. " - Anonymous
- Sep 17, 2018 - USD $ 14.09
- "Vasbyt ou maat." - Riaan
- Sep 17, 2018 - R 510.00
- "Sterkte Eben. Bid vir julle. " - CT
- Sep 14, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Sterkte Eben en familie" - T
- Sep 13, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Hoop jy word gou gesond my ou vriend" - Peet
- Sep 13, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "beterskap maater" - ferfi
- Sep 12, 2018 - USD $ 34.92
- "Hang in there, Eben." - Anonymous
- Sep 12, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Get well soon buddy" - Darrin Fleming
- Sep 12, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Wens ek kon meer..." - Rosie
- Sep 12, 2018 - USD $ 6.99
- "Get well soon." - T