Donate an ECD Maths Kit
- By: Martie Rudolph
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ecd-maths-kit
Maths Centre is an NGO established in 1985 and serves schools and out of school youth, communities and informal businesses for skills and enterprise development.
With South Africa’s education system currently under severe pressure, it is more important than ever before that the importance of early childhood development (ECD) continues to be emphasised.
By helping to put an ECD Maths Kit in every pre-school, creche, day-care facility in our townships and communities it will go a long way in ensuring a great start in the future of our children.
Your donation can make a difference!
The cost of a single ECD Maths Kit is R3 450.00.
Actions speak louder than words. Give today! Sponsor a ECD Maths Kit or contribute any amount towards a kit.
- Oct 21, 2020 - USD $ 60.49
- "Keep Trying and Believing" - Anthony
- Nov 26, 2019 - R 102.82
- "A candle for those whose future is still inside them " - Garikayi
- Oct 29, 2019 - R 308.46
- "TGWGATG" - Taurai
- Oct 28, 2019 - R 210.00
It is Possible African Chld" - Martha
- Oct 17, 2019 - R 205.64
- "A little contribution towards the goal" - Wayne Oakes
- Sep 26, 2019 - R 5 000.00
- "Sponsorship from Mathomat Team" - ERA Distributors - Leslie
- Sep 23, 2019 - USD $ 43.74
- "Hoping my small contribution can help towards a very worthwhile cause!!" - Lauren Fenenga
- Sep 12, 2019 - R 5 000.00
- "just hoping it makes a small difference for child in need of a decent education" - Nokukhanya Ngcongo
- Sep 04, 2019 - R 1 010.00
- "GEORGEN Office - Loving to Educate : Academic Material ; Stationery ; Printing ; Office Machines ; Gifts n Branding ..." - Neville George
- Sep 03, 2019 - R 210.00
- "Rise African child " - Sakhile
- Aug 29, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Our contribution towards other children like us getting a better education" - L&M
- Aug 29, 2019 - R 205.64
- "My small part in uplifting our young" - Anonymous
Maths Centre Incorporating Sciences
Maths Centre Incorporating Sciences is leading the way by bringing youth in from the cold and venturing into the new worlds of renewable energy, climate change and 4IR, thus carving their emplyment in the future.
Maths Centre is striving to promote modern STEM Education
- STEM for Engineering
- Readiness for Artisan Courses in Engineering Industries for out of school youth and TVET Colleges
- 4IR - Youth Squared - Daring to be Different for 2025
Maths Centre offers Training and CAPS aligned Learner and Teacher Support Materials for Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Technology and Entreprneurship. We have a track record of substantially improving learner performance, teacher professionalism and classroom environments by using especially designed materials for schools in deep rural and township areas.
Maths Centre Comprehensive Mathematics Kits
Comprehensive kits with selected components that are suitable for ECD, Foundation Phase, Intermediate Phase, Senior Phase and FET learners. The Teacher and Learner Support Materials will assist the teacher in achieving mathematics skills by engaging learners in interesting activities, while also catering for differentiation and promoting logical thinking, essential to all mathematical reasoning.
Learning Support Materials give learners the opportunity to:
- Make conjectures
- Identify likenesses and differences
- Classify and categorise concrete objects
- Use criteria to sort and match
- Make generalisations