Javascript is not enabled! Please turn on Javascript to use this site.
 Educate A Leader

Educate A Leader

Personal message

The Leadership College or TLC as it is commonly called is a free, independent school situated in the heart of Manenberg who aims to deliver a quality education to children from the gang ridden area of Manenberg and its surrounds. To date, TLC has produced 6 classes of Matriculants of which 80% find themselves in the top professions at the leading Universities in the Western Cape. The other 20% are employed at various business houses or participate in Governmental initiatives. To name but a few, our students find themselves in professions ranging from Medicine to Engineering to Computer Sciences to Education. 

Your generous contribution toward our institution would allow us to continue providing the education these children are hungry for in the wake of improving their circumstances. By sponsoring/educating a leader, you are able to track the progress of the child and witness the real life effect of your donation.

Statistics

Donations to date

R 0.00

Fundraising target

R 2 000 000.00
Donate

Keep the Dream NPC 297

Keep the Dream NPC 297 Logo

The Leadership College or TLC as it is commonly known is a free school situated in the heart of the gang ridden area of Manenberg. TLC was established in 2010 by founder Ashra Norton with the sole purpose of providing a free, holistic a and quality education to children from impoverished backgrounds and to turn ordinary children into country’s future leaders. 

 

TLC boasts a very unique approach to teaching and learning compared to the neighboring schools in the area. The philosophy of TLC allows children to unlock their hidden potential and aim to reach the heights they strive toward by just providing them with a solid foundation. To date, TLC has produced students who are currently registered at internationally recognized Universities in courses ranging from Medicine all the way to Actuaries.