LUCCA See the ABLE not the LABEL
- By: York Heine
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/educating-our-youth
We are in desperate NEED of your help!!! We are officially live with the ‘LUCCA - See the ABLE not the LABEL ‘Campaign.
The LUCCA Special Needs Children Foundation’s (NPC) immediate goal is to take on the responsibility to raise funds for school fees, for as many families as possible, that were negatively affected by COVID-19 and the ensuing lockdown, to return their children to LUCCA Support and Care Centre. The number of families in dire need keeps rising and they need YOUR assistance.
It is essential to bring back these children into the familiar LUCCA family, in order to resume a stimulating environment, encouraging intervention and the return to therapy for the child's physical and emotional long term benefit. By facilitating this process, via funding through the LUCCA SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDRENS FOUNDATION, it will in turn allow LUCCA SCHOOL to bring back valuable and experienced staff from the 2020 layoff. Operating costs remain, regardless of the number of children attending the School, adding undue pressure to an environment that should be solely focussed on the needs of the child.
The LUCCA SPECIAL NEEDS CHLIDRENS FOUNDATION have initiated this campaign along with LUCCA SCHOOL, in an effort to bring about some positive change to the lives of all our COVID-19 affected families and children who so desperately need some relief in these trying times.
Your generosity will be greatly appreciated and will have a life changing impact on these children’s lives and LUCCA School who are trying to keep their doors open.
Once we have received your donations and we have achieved our goal at the end of the project, you will receive an email with a profile of the family whose lives will be transformed by your generosity.
For any corporate donations please contact the LUCCA Foundation so we can issue you a Section 18A certificate.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE DONATION
- Jun 06, 2021 - R 1 000.00
- "God bless you in the work that you do" - Carol
- May 07, 2021 - R 500.00
- "You guys are amazing. Thank you for your dedication, patience and mostly thank you for the love you show to our precious angels. " - McCullagh Family
- Mar 17, 2021 - R 500.00
- "From Dunstone family. Thanks for all you do" - Eula
- Mar 16, 2021 - R 100.00
- "Thank you for what you do " - Klinton
- Mar 10, 2021 - R 500.00
- "none" - Craig Jackson
- Mar 01, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Great cause, blessings! " - Anonymous
- Feb 25, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Great initiative guys, all the best." - Phil
- Feb 25, 2021 - R 10 000.00
Keep up the good work" - FORMULATED IT GROUP
- Feb 19, 2021 - R 500.00
- "Go Champs!" - Ricardo Ferreira
- Feb 19, 2021 - R 500.00
- "Good luck, guys!" - Ryan Viljoen
- Feb 18, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Great initiative " - John Jutzen
- Feb 17, 2021 - R 100.00
- "Awesome charity!" - Caz
- Feb 17, 2021 - R 500.00
- "To an amazing school created for our son and all the other angels who attend LUCCA. PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR DOORS OPEN." - Alison Moschetta
L.U.C.C.A Support & Care Centre Cause
Catering for the Education, Vocational and Mobility of Downs Syndrome, Undiagnosed Syndromes, C.P, Visual & Hearing Impairment, Neurological delays, Autism, Premature Babies, Sensory Integration difficulties, Developmental delays, Physical disabilities and any multiple disabilities from birth to 21 years. Qualified paramedic assistant on site. Only 8 children in a class with a qualified B ED teacher and assistant.